5 off the dome

 Hey y'all.. um.. no, this blog post isn't gonna be "funny", cause Geo ruined it for y'all. Y'all should go drag him in his blog comments or dox him.. please and thank you :) The class period took forever to get over with, and we just did a bunch of questions that correlated to the notes he was showing us. Personally, everything was pretty easy to understand, but I feel like the examples weren't the best he could have gave us. I just used a lily tote if y'all didn't catch that. Oh, and the things he wanted us to do in the google forms after he finished going over each rhetorical device were so dumb. Especially the first one where he wanted us to finish the sentence. Like, what? I thought I was gonna be identifying them, but nope, this man wanted us to come up with 5 off the dome. He was criticizing all my answers in each google form y'all, it was so embarassinnnngggggg LOL. He even had the audacity to ask the class what they think about the answer I gave. I'm so glad he didn't ask whose was it though, cause this mic would've remained muted. I almost forgot about the quiz we took at the end. Number 5 didn't make any sense. The sentence was like, "Nineteen sixty three is not an end, but a beginning", y'all cannot tell me that that's not an antithesis. The answer to that one was understatement, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It's finally Friday so enjoy your weekend.

Comments

  1. Geoooooooooooo realllly had to ruin it for everybody cmon dude 😐!!!! U need to be dragged ima do it myself (I have your IP Address) like bruhhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom works for the government Geo don’t think u want to go there😀.

      Delete
  2. Yeah for the last was hard for me too ,but when Emmanuel brought it up and Mr.Rease told us to pick the best of the two I changed my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your weekend :) , but if you look hard and long at number 5, it is kind of like an understatement because they proceeded to do something powerful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I didn't even do anything💀. You said it wasn't going to be funny, but it still made me laugh😂.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt