no idea how I finished

 Hey y'all, I just got done with my rhetorical analysis essay about 10 minutes ago. So during class he was talking about how we'd have to read the whole thing carefully, and that the piece isn't something you can skim through. YALL I SKIMMED THROUGH THAT WHOLE FREAKING THING. I didn't even fully read a single paragraph😂😂. I refused to read that whole thing, because I got all the rhetorical devices he used from around the first or second paragraphs I think. So what's the point? PLUS, I can't even annotate anyways, cause I'm not writing. So what do I look like reading that whole thing, gathering the devices in my head, then going back and forth to the passages? Not Ryona. That would take too long, in my opinion. It was pretty obvious what the whole eulogy was about, and eulogies are lowkey all the same and somewhat give the same message. I used up almost all my time, but I didn't like my introduction that much, specifically the first sentence. I NEVER know what to write to start my introduction, body, nor conclusion. I genuinely have no idea how I finished that. Doesn't really matter though, I still got my point across. Also, while I was writing my last sentence for some reason I always get stuck. Seriously, the time had to be at like 10 seconds for my brain to start working again. But, I didn't sit there and wait for something to pop up in my head, I just fixed up some of my other sentences and by the time I did that, I had less than a minute left. When the time is almost all the way up, I literally just type whatever my brain comes up with and it always makes sense. I think I can say that I do pretty well under pressure. Mr. Rease made us watch a timer for 1 minute to show us that time goes slow when we're not engaged. The timer went by super fast, and the fact that he really made us watch it was funny to me. He asked me the format of a conclusion paragraph and I swear I thought was right, until he asked another student if what I said was right😐. Instant straight face. He didn't even take my feelings into consideration, what if that was the last straw y'all? Alright, I'm done.. enjoy your weekend :)

Comments

  1. Bruhhh I don’t know how u finished in time cuz me I would have only done a paragraph and half and it would have been wrong. And your not the only one that skims threw paragraph cuz I do it all the time especially when they realllyyy long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are u or a love one diagnosed with mesothelioma call now within the next 5 minutes for a free consultation and book you life depends on it call our toll free number right now🧑🏾‍⚖️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol when he told us to look at the timer my first instinct was to fall asleep 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol when he told us to look at the timer my first instinct was to fall asleep 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt