get my name called

Hiiiiiiiii, I know y'all missed me. Class was extremely uninteresting because Mr. Rease was taking individual students in separate rooms to talk about how they did on a certain essay during the mock exam. The assignment he gave us to pass time, in my opinion, was super confusing and the passage was GARBAGE. It wasn't even really a passage, it was actually a single paragraph that made absolutely no sense. I still don't know what it's about. Back then, they used to write so stupid but now it's called "sophisticated". Anyways, the whole period was really just me waiting to get my name called. After Arian got her feedback, which took forever, I knew for sure that I wasn't gonna get my name called any time soon. I finished the assignment pretty quickly and spent  the rest of the time beating my friend in iMessage games. I can't even begin to explain to y'all how trash he is. Since class was boring, I don't have much to say about it. So, lets talk about me. Okay, so I have a bird by my house and it has eggggggsssssss. She be chilling in her nest all day, and I think it's so cute. I plan on trying to climb up and see her eggs when I take my dog outside later, cause the view from the ground is horrendous and one of my friends are feening to see them @geo. I'm so ready for them to hatch. I have a good amount of stuff to do today like wash my dog, clean my room, and vacuum around the house. ALSO, as y'all already know, I wasn't able to come to class on Monday and Tuesday soooooo in my opinion, I think that Mr. Rease should let me get a pass on Tuesday's blog post since I reallyyyyyy couldn't do it. I was at the biggest disadvantage, and imagine how I felt those days. Exactly. If Mr. Rease doesn't comment telling me that I get a pass, y'all need to do what I told y'all to do to Geo on my post from April 16, please and thank you. If he doesn't comment, it just means that he doesn't read our posts. And I already think he doesn't read them anyways. To be honest, I think we should get informal virtual awards for different things. For example, I'd obviously get the award for the best blog posts. Let's just be real and honest with ourselves. We all know this. And if this does happen, and he ends of giving somebody else the award that I deserve I'd be so freaking hurt. Okay, okay, okay I'm done. Have a great weekend y'all!

Comments

  1. Yess I was thinking the same thing about the paragraph and awwww thats really cute and adorable that you have baby birds on the way 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0.0 #needhelp #letmeseetheeggs #BBOTY (best blog of the year award)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lie to them. I was beating you. Get it right next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know he's not gonna comment, and what's your problem with me💀.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you don't get an award🧍🏾‍♂️.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog has been very entertaining, and I enjoy reading your posts. Who knows, I might give out awards! I will give you a pass on Tuesday's post since you have been dedicated to this! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt