2/11/2021

Today was a pretty chill period. He was talking to us about coupons we could receive when we get enough points. To get points we have to turn on our cameras and have our cameras on plus answer questions. We went over another prompt where we basically just went over breaking down claim and evidence. Also, the bell ringer was nice today. We watched a video, and we had to write about what the message of the video was and what we learned. The class period went by fairly quickly mainly because I was barely paying attention. But, I did answer some easy questions so kudos to me. I don't have much to say, so um if you're reading this.. why are you on my blog? Because I don't think Mr.Reese reads these.

Comments

  1. Yes, I do read your blog! I read it EVERY SINGLE DAY! :) great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt