2/12/2021

Hey guys, so this period was actually good. He ended class early so that's what made it a 8/10.We touched on rhetoric of place. It was pretty simple. I turned my camera on for some points, and I don't even think he really put my points in. That's fine though, because I'll keep track of my points by myself. Can't let him play me out my coupon. Anyways, we watched a video of George W. Bush's presidential address where he talked about terrorists in Afghanistan trying to split our militaries wigs, and the actions we were taking as a country. His speech showed us the importance of why, how, and where an authorative figure chooses to do his/her speech matters. We concluded with an assessment that was pretty easy and I got a 100.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt