2/9/2021

 Most boring class period of the day.:/ Are you kidding me. We had to watch Trump talk for about 9 minutes. But he kept pausing it to ask questions, give commentary, and highlight the transcript. Oh my gosh guys, I can't take this anymore. Who wants to listen to Trump talk for 15+ minutes? Anyways, he asked me a question pertaining to what Trump used to say all the time as if I really pay attention to that man. I learned about crisis rhetoric, and watched Donald use it in his "speech". To be honest, I'm ready to do this AP Exam and go. 3:10 has never felt so far away. The only thing I enjoy about this class is usually the bell ringer because for some reason I'm so passionate about what I write during them. Those are some pretty good prompts, I can't even lie. Anyways, today was a 3/10. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt