best bell ringer so far :)

 I really really really really liked the bell ringer today. The question was what does it mean to be a man. Honestly, I didn't submit mine when he said submit because I didn't want him to call on me. Y'ALL THIS MAN REALLY CALLED ON ME! He know he didn't see my name in the list of folks who submitted. Anyways, my answer was good. I said something along the lines of " Being a man means not being threatened by another man when he shows that he's human and not being afraid to be human yourself. Because masculine qualities don't define a man." Great bell ringer. After that, we did this quiz together that he's not even grading, but I got a 7/7. We just practiced our process of elimination skills again, it wasn't really much to do. BUT FOR SOME REASON WE STILL USED ALMOST 90 MIN OF CLASS. He did let us go early though, so that was nice. Class was really good today, I can't even lie. AND I had my camera on AND answered a few questions so I have at least 25 points. 9.5/10 for todays class, it'll only be a 10/10 if he ends class within 10 minutes of the start time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt