idek what to name this, and I don't wanna continue writing dates

 "I do keep track of your points Ryona", HILARIOUS yall😂. Great way to start out the period. Me and Arian were cracking up. Anyways, after that happened he started talking about how we need to be more realistic I guess you could say in our blogs. Then I proceeded to say in my head " he need to show the class my blog to let them know what a real blog should look like!!" He was also talking about how other students just write about what he taught. Personally, I could never because what on Earth do I look like typing about what he taught when I can barely remember what we did 2 minutes after class ends? Exactly. I really did enjoy class today, maybe it's because I got a pretty good laugh in the beginning. I answered a question wrong, and almost shut this computer down cause I know I was right. OHHH, and lets not forget that he tried gin yall. Can we say rebellious teenager?????? He knows he wasn't supposed to sip that, and when he did it really showed him wassup. Never touched it again after that. Okay enough of that, we analyzed another poem and before we really started to get into it I thought it was about the days of the week starting from Friday. For example, "we real cool".. "we left school"--> Friday, "we strike straight"..-- Saturday, then I didn't know the true meaning of "we sing sin" so I was thinking about people who go to church on Sundays and talk about sinning and how it's bad. That's besides the point okay, class was an 8/10. Kudos to him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt