poor connection

 Y'all, class today was sucky. Why? Because my wifi was being absolute trash. I don't even know why it was being like that, and it never does that so I don't understand why it wanted to act up today. Also, class today felt a lot slower than usual for some reason. I would be more expressive on how I felt today in class but it is 8:20pm, and I just want to lay down and scroll through TikTok. We read a passage about this lady who uses different englishes when talking to people depending on her comfortability. I actually really enjoyed it. I would give it a 9/10 and it was easy to understand. Then we had to answer questions, and um they were a little hard to be honest. Mostly because I didn't know the meaning of certain words. We did this to just practice our process of elimination skills. And while he was asking questions my computer was not playing it's part. He asked me a question while I was on a different tab reading the passage, and why did my mind go blank? In that second I literally forgot how to work a computer. Plus, I thought my computer was gonna fold on me. BUT, I surely did get that question right because I was somewhat working ahead. I just felt like the amount of time we took on each question was so unnecessary. Also, I really almost left class because it kept telling me to hold on cause my connection was weaker than the U.S Capitols security. But, I had to pull through, so kudos to me. Okay, Okay I'm done. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt