a 0 won't hurt....right?

 Bonjour :) The class period today went by pretty fast. We did a short lesson on comma usage, and towards the end of the class we took a practice assignment. I wouldn't call today eventful, but I did laugh at something that I probably shouldn't mention right now.💀lol. Anyways, we have to write letters to people who we believe are meaningful to our lives. I was thinking that it was gonna be a pretty easy assignment, and I could get it done really fast. But, at the same time.... my mind and body is literally telling me to just take a 0. Will a 0 hurt? Will my grade plummet? Exactly. I think I might just take it. Honestly, my mind told me not to do it as soon as he said that we have to give it to the person we write it to. *straight face emoji* Sir, really?  If I do end up doing it, which I probably will, I'll just write it to my grandmother. I might be feeling frisky tomorrow, and write it to my crush or close friend. PAUSE. Now I think I know who I'm gonna write it to. Will I really give it to them? No.. Maybe.. Okay, Yes. Then I will simply block them. I refuse to know how my letter made them feel. Oh, and I almost forgot to tell y'all this. He was talking about how he'll be finished grading our essays by Wednesday I believe, and y'all BETTER not be wondering how I did. Y'all know exactly how I did LOL. And if you don't you're OBVIOUSLY not keeping up. Ok ok ok. I'm done. Bye y'all. 

Comments

  1. Hey Ryona I think the wiser decision to make in this situation is to not take the zero it is a pretty simple assignment which is a minimum of 2 paragraphs. Plus we have to take into consideration if we get a more difficult assignment, like an essay, which will probably make it harder to bring up a grade if you choose not to do the assignment. Best whishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt