are you kidding me😐

 Y'all we didn't even have class today and this man is still making us post on our blogs. Are you kidding me😐. This is stupid. Today without class was pretty good, but the asynchronous work he gave us was so extra. The vocabulary was easy, but he wants us to write a paragraph using all the words. The words don't even go together, and I thought he said we'd be able to use these words on the A.P. Exam. Y'all these words are sucky. I don't know how I'm about to write this paragraph, but I'll more than likely build up the courage to get it done. Today, I'll probably try to get all my work done so I don't have to worry about it this weekend. The weekend is basically here though, so I'm happy about that. It goes by way too fast but at least summer is on the way. I figured out how to put an emoji in my title :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt