early release

 We had an early release day, so class was cut short by about 45 minutes I believe. We didn't really go over anything too complicated. He was asking the class a few questions to see if they were paying attention, or retained any information from yesterday. To be honest, today was pretty boring. I was just watching the time because I was happy that all my periods were short. I actually only had 2 class periods today, so that was great. I genuinely have nothing to say about the class period today. Ohhh, okay before I end it he gave us our scores for our essays and talked about the grade he'd give us depending on the number that our essay received. Y'all I got a 3/6. Let's be honest here though, that's not that bad for an intro and 1 body paragraph😂😂. Imagine if I did all of them though. Anyways, my two other friends got 6's and I was happy for them because duh how could I not be? I was trying to hype them up, but they was already hyped. They obviously did great. I just don't understand how they did an essay in 40 minutes while following all the steps *woman standing emoji*. Fortunately, the weekend is here and I think I'm about to start being more consistent in my life. Starting tomorrow, obviously :)

Comments

  1. You can mention our name next time, and who wouldn't be hyped because of that😂?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go away lol, I already mention you way too much and you don’t even pay me for it

      Delete
  2. Yeah honestly today was boring ,but it was quick. I am sure you will improve and reach your goal and pass the AP Exam !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt