erasing until I don't have any more ideas

 Hey :), I just got out of class, because FORTUNATLY he ended class quite early. 20 minutes earlier than usual, to be a little more specific. During class we talked about commentary, and personally, I think commentary is kinda hard. All the paragraphs and essays I've worked on he's never mentioned anything bad about it; it's actually really good, but I still struggle on it the most. Sometimes, I think I'm overthinking it wayyyyyy too much, because it should be really simple. But, no. It's not that I don't know what I want to write about after I provide my evidence, it's more so I don't know how to formulate the sentence correctly and in a suitable way for it to formulate with my essay as a whole. I always feel as if I'm doing it wrong. And since I usually don't like how I explained the evidence, I keep changing it up and erasing it until I don't have any more ideas. It takes up a lot of time. Also, he gave us questions to ask ourselves to get a better idea of how commentary is developed. For example, one of them were " How does this connect to the claim?" But, my mind is automatically telling me to write " This connects to the claim because...", and I know that's not right. I'll watch some videos on it later to better understand what to do. Anyways, I hope y'all have a great day.

Comments

  1. Heyyy,Ryona yeah sometimes I get same feeling too when my evidence might not be good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good day as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a good day as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt