what can be improved in this course?

 To be honest, I think that Mr. Rease did a pretty great job teaching us how to write 3 essays and complete multiple choice questions in such a short amount of time. Especially since he barely ever gave us any work to do after school, and usually let us leave class quite early. He effectively taught a 2 semester course in only 1 semester without overwhelming us with loads of work. Even when he did give us work, it was always something really easy. I can barely recall any of the work he gave us since it was so infrequent. Yes, additional time in this course more than likely would've helped me to write a better essay, but everything I learned is all I needed to pass the exam. And the fact that he had a formula for all the parts of an essay were >>>>>>>>>! Will literally be using that for the rest of my life whenever I have to write an essay. It's ingrained in my head. With that being said, I don't think there's anything Mr. Rease could do to improve this course.

Comments

  1. YESSS the formal sheet was very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally, the fact he was able to teach us 3 essays in such a short amount of time and we were able to remember them #APLANG4LLL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt