"natural leaders"

 Hey... :), y'all are probably like "what took you so long..?", okay okay okay. Look, my baby sister who I haven't seen in like 4 years came over. SO OBVIOUSLY I had to give her as much as my time as possible before she left. She's lowkey mean, but she's not important right now. Today was great. I always get a great laugh when he either pulls up my blog, pulls something from my blog, or mentions something that I said in my blog. Today he pulled up 3 quotes, and I AUTOMATICALLY recognized mine. It was the one from my last last post when I was like, "We have another project that he somewhat talked about, and honestly, I'm not trying to do another project any time soon." Y'ALL I WAS CRACKING UP BEHIND THIS COMPUTER. He was emphasizing the word "another" which made me laugh even harder. But before that, he was reading the other quotes then I remembered that I've already read one of them from somewhere, and when it finally clicked in my head that it was Geo's I started DYINGGGG all over again. He showed us our groups today and fortunately, I'm with Arian. We manifested this guys. We promise we did. This project is about to be a breeze. Anyways, I really enjoyed the group discussion me and my partners had. Our topic was Social Media Effects and Implications. We shared ideas, and altered some of the ideas that were shared to better fit with the topic. I like how we were able to elaborate more on our ideas for the subtopic if the other members in our group didn't understand it. I think I have a great group, it could've been better if we were able to pick our groups. That's beside the point though, when we went back to the main meeting after discussing our topic Mr. Rease asked each group who the leader was. Arian was the leader for our group. Then he noticed that all the starting names for each group were the leader except mine, because my name was before Arian's. THENNNNNNN he said something like " I knew the leader was gonna be between those two, they're natural leaders". YALLLLLLLLLLLLLL, nobody can tell me nothing no more. Me and Arian were blowing up each others phones after he said that. Literally had me about to jump out the window. The smile on my face after that almost made me shut my computer off. I know I'm not over here smiling ear to ear at a computer. Is this really what I've come to?  Class today was a 10/10. I can't believe I'm even giving it a score like this, but the class period deserves it. Bye y'all, and thanks Mr. Rease.

Comments

  1. Heyy Ryona, I’m glad you got to spend time with your baby sister and sane here I really enjoyed class today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you never fail to make me laugh😂.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt