gathering evidence

 Hey y'all, I think I'm gonna make this one short. The class period started with the bell ringer which was about if education is boring. I opposed the idea that education was boring, and proceeded to elaborate on my position in 4 other sentences. After we were done y'all this man said something along the lines of "I asked you this question, because I was reading your blog posts.." and I KNEWWWWW he was talking about me. He was like " You know what let me pull them up", AND I STARTED SCREAMING😂😂 I knew in my soul I was gonna be the first blog he clicked on and it was absolutely hilarious. The class period went by really fast, and it was actually a lot better than yesterday. We spent 10 minutes of class gathering evidence for our claims on about why school was or wasn't boring. It was pretty good to say the least. ALSO, we now have vocabulary unfortunately. I can't even be mad about it because he almost never gives us any work to do after class, and the assignment is fairly easy. I would give today's class period a 7.5/10.

Comments

  1. HEYYYY, again Ryona I'm also glad class went by fast today since I was feeling sleepy. For the vocabulary it definitely has been a while since we've had definitions , it reminded me of Ms.King in a way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt