I wrote my letter to-

 Hey guys, today in class we did a lesson on apostrophes & semicolons. Working on them was actually a lot easier than I thought they'd be. I may need just a littleeeeee more practice on apostrophes, but other than that I think I'm good. Honestly, I don't have much to say about today. It was funny towards the end when Mr. Rease asked Geo to read a sentence from the ACT practice test and he could barely talk because he was laughing at something. I wonder what it was. It made Mr. Rease laugh, and I found that was hilarious. This class period always seems to go by fast for me. Oh, I almost forgot to tell y'all about my letter. I ended up writing it to- ..should I tell y'all? No. Believe it or not, but I ended up doing it; it only took me about 30-45min. Did I tell y'all that Mr. Rease assigned us partners? I actually ended up with 2, because we have an odd number of students in our classroom. Amazing luck, right? I read one of my partner's blogs yesterday and I had absolutely no idea what I could nor should comment. I have better ideas today. So, I gonna go check both my partners' blogs. << I hope I used that apostrophe correctly. After that, I'm just gonna get started on my assignments for my other classes. 

Comments

  1. Hey again Ryona I'm glad to hear that you did your letter, and yeah it is quite of a habit that I write very formally and straight forward in English since it is not my first language and try to be more laid back with it, since it is with our friends and classmates .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know exactly why I was laughing, so don't play dumb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt