stand or sit?

 ..hi. I just got out of 4th period. Today felt really really slow for some reason. We went over steps to take before writing a synthesis essay, and he quickly explained how it was different from an argumentative essay; it was pretty easy to understand. I wrote down some notes, but other than that I wasn't giving him my full attention. The bell ringer today was nice; I'm glad he didn't ask me to share what I wrote, because I felt like he would've asked me questions about it. Maybe if it was another day, but today? No. It was about if college was worth it, and I elaborated on why it wasn't. I included some disadvantages.. one of them being debt. I don't know what I want to do after high school to be honest, but I have my whole life to figure it out so there's nothing to worry about. Okay, that's enough about 4th period for today. Anyways, I had a conversation with a few people about if we stand or sit to wipe. Personally, I sit and I think any and everybody who stands up to wipe are literal psychopaths. THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON TO GET UP OFF THE TOILET TO WIPE. I was talking to my grandmother about it yesterday as well, and how she explained how she does it had me CRACKING UP. Fortunately, we both agreed that sitting down was the best option. And that going into a little squat position was pretty good too. Before I finish this post I'd just like to say TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT STAND UP TO WIPE YOU ARE LITERALLY THE MOST INSANE BEINGS ON THIS PLANET. I've been thinking about this since yesterday. If anybody disagrees, please comment because I genuinely would enjoy reading about why standing up is better. 

Comments

  1. Heyyyyy Ryona yeah I defiantly agree with making decisions about our future, especially for this year and the year to come. I really hope to one day see or act upon a more economically friendly plan for college tuition. Oh and the wiping debate was hilarious lol :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryona is it??? But yea hey I read your blogs everyday and girlllll sound to me that your days are eventful with all the drama and topics u talk about in class and with everybody. But me personally I stand up cuz might as well u stand up one time to wipe your bottom and discard of it then to wash your hands so I guess ima psychopath in your eyes🥲PAIIIINNNNN. But I look forward to these everyday I’ll say 12/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one that stands lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt