took 20 minutes to plan my essay LOL

 Before I even get started don't ask me about my essay😒. LET ME STOP. Y'ALL I'M GONNA BE AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE HERE.... why did it take me like 20 minutes to do the planning part of my essay????? LOL! Y'all it's not funny😐. I failed. LOLLLLLLLL. It is hilarious! I'm cracking up just thinking about it. All jokes aside, it was really funny. Writers block got the best of me today guys. And I'm laughing, because I usually beat myself up about stuff like this, but what's the point? Doing the essay gave me insight on a lot, and I mean A LOT of stuff I need to work on. I plan on starting on it this weekend, but that's besides the point. Let me tell y'all about the good parts. When I finally started writing the essay I only had about 20 minutes left, and I was laughing the whole time. In my head I was like "I know it did not just take you 20 minutes to plan this essay, and you don't even got the thesis down."😂😂 Literally in tears right now updating my blog. Look though guys, he changed the rules of the essay. It was supposed to be on paper, but for the sake of some students he changed it to typing it. OHHHHHHHH, and let's not forget Ms. Ryona thought she had 90 minutes, but was in shockkkkkkkkkk when that timer started with 40 minutes. LOOOOLLL. Y'all it's not funny, but it is. All these ideas came at once to me then just stopped out of no where. Are you serious right now, brain? Folded on me in under 5 minutes. This class made my day better even though we barely did anything and I didn't do well on the essay. I genuinely thought I was so ready for the essay, but at least I got it over with. Oh, and I didn't even get to put a period on the last sentence of my essay cause the timer ran out. Does it still count???? Anyways though, do y'all think I can use acronyms with cuss words? Mr.Reese was talking about how people read our blogs and said the same old "Everyone can see your blog." So, if you don't go to my school, and you read my blog.. you should um.. comment. Because I think he's lying. Geo was telling me about how his stomach was doing the dougie before he started the essay, and the exactttt same thing happened to me. I thought that was so funny. Okay, bye y'all. :) 

Comments

  1. Absolutely LOVE reading these posts😂😂 the drama is never ending, even for a college student

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! I didn't think anybody was really gonna comment lol. I'm glad that you're enjoying them, and there are manyyyyyy more to come

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt