wasn't paying attention per usual

  Hey y'all. Today we took a poll in class to determine which lesson the class wanted to do the most. I picked critically analyze a poem, but the majority of the class picked discuss a writing prompt topic. One writing prompt we analyzed was about GMO foods, and the other was about if businesses should look at an applicants personal social media and judge them off of that I believe. I wasn't paying much attention in class, and it was boring in my opinion. I didn't really want to be in class anyways. But, today wasn't bad. I actually enjoyed the conversation we had as a class. It was about stuff that I already knew, so hearing everyone's opinion on the topic was nice. 

Comments

  1. Yeah, same here I prefer it when we actually have conversations that relates in real life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt