"wrong"

 Hey y'all. The beginning of class today was a 10/10. I was cracking up at everyone's responses to the bell ringer. Some of the questions were "What is a thesis statement?", "What is the format of a body paragraph?", "What is a claim?" Y'ALL THE ANSWERS WERE OUTRAGEOUS!! I knew most of the class wouldn't get the answers correct, but gosh the answers were 👎. After mostly every response he read he was like "wrong" in the most unamused monotone voice y'all it was soooo funnyyyyy. Anyways, I wouldn't say we did much today. Some students need help with grammar, so unfortunately I'll have to participate in something I do EVERY SINGLE YEAR. This is getting ridiculous. I think my grammar is pretty good, only if I'm really trying or I have to write formally. I need to expand my vocabulary though. I sometimes feel like I use the same words over and over again. We also went over the classes thesis statements, and he said mine was good. So, obviously my friend was hyping me up in the messages, per usualllllll. He was talking about how only about 6 students completely finished their essays, and in my head I was like "6???????????" *soulja boy voice*. I thought it would've been a lot less than that. There's about 25 people in our class... that's pretty bad. Fortunately, the weekend is finally here. I've been waiting for it since last Sunday night. Also, have y'all noticed how fast the days have been starting to go by?? It doesn't even feel like there are 24 hours in a day anymore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt