zero ideas

Greeting fellow homo sapiens. Class today wasn't bad. I would say it went by pretty fast, but it took me quite a while to finish our assignment for today. That's only because I wrote the stuff I wanted to type down on a sheet of paper first. I think when I'm in front of a computer typing something for an assignment I can't think how I usually do. Anyways, we just typed of body paragraph using a picture of a little girl as evidence. Not much. I think I did well. And the bell ringer today was so trash. It literally made my mind go blank as soon as I read it. I had 0 ideas, and I don't even remember what I typed either. It was something about the most interesting thing I've done to accommodate someone. Not the best bell ringer, but I guess he liked it. My 3rd period was a 0/10, so I was somewhat looking forward to 4th. It looks gloomy outside today, but I still plan on going outside with my dog and blowing my brother in a race for the second time this week. And it's Friday, so today is automatically a 100/10.

Comments

  1. Heyyy, Ryona yeah today wasn't the worst day, I'm just glad it is finally Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt