i’m gonna post on this blog

 Hey y’all, I wasn’t able to come to my 3rd or 4th period today, and I would tell y’all why, but y’all are gonna think I’m lying. My friends told me we had a quiz today, and I totally forgot about that. I doubt I’ll be able to make it up, but I’ll still ask. Honestly, I’ll take a 0 for a quiz grade, but best believe I’m gonna post on this blog EVERYDAY that I have to😂. I actually kinda wanted to come to class believe it or not, because I think I would’ve gotten a lot of work done. Especially today since I have a few things due. Hopefully I’ll be able to get all of it or even over half of it done tomorrow. Anyways, enough about school. IT’S BASICALLY SPRING BREAK!! I’ve been waiting for this week for so long, but I’m gonna miss posting on my blog cause this is kinda one of my favorite parts of the school day. Ew. I’ll update y’all again next week, and I hope y’all enjoy your spring break. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt