mixed feelings

 Hey y'all. I think I'm gonna at least try to make this one short. So, today we seen our scores to our synthesis essay, and tips on what we could do better. I got a 3/6, not too bad and I understood what I had to do better. I'm trying so freaking hard to not be mad at myself. Maybe if I go outside I'll feel better. He made us ask a question, and mine was " What are you supposed to do if you can't figure out how to make a claim from the sources given?" Since time was running out and I was one of the last students that had a question, he briefly went over it, and I don't think he explained it well. The mock exam is on Thursday and I'm pretty excited. Not for the exam, but to see my friends duh. Tomorrow, we'll be seeing our scores to the rhetorical analysis essay. I'm having mixed feelings about this one, but I'm sure I did good. Kinda.. 

Comments

  1. Don’t worry to much about I’m sure you’ll do great and yeah same I’m looking forward to going to take the mock exam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt