last prompt

 Some advice I'd give to the next students coming in would simply be to practice. Seriously, if you've never practiced writing an essay in 40 minutes, it's best that you work on that and actually make time to do that. Also, work on your comprehension skills PLEASE. Because some of these passages they give are so confusing. You gotta make sure you remember all the suggestions that are given for writing an essay, cause to be honest, it's the best one I've came across so far. OHHHH and let's not forget commentary. COMMENTART COMMENTARY COMMENTARY. It's more important than I thought it was in the beginning of the year. The thesis is really the backbone of the essay too, so have it down pat before exam time. Lastly, I'd just say to take your time and don't stress. If you start practicing early, you'll be good. And before I really end this off, don't be boring in your blog. It sucks, and your partner will probably hate you. Cause when a persons blog is boring your partner basically has nothing to comment about. Be different. It's more fun when you exaggerate everything lol.

Comments

  1. Hiii Ryona this is the last comment I’ll probably make and overall pretty good advice. You by far have the best blog !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING