cannot match my energy

 Bonjour y'all, I was gonna start this blog post all boring and saying the past few weeks have been overwhelming (which is still true), but I seen that Mr. Rease commented on my last post and it made me soooooooo happy. I started cracking up and screaming for a good 5 minutes. I was on the phone screaming to my friend about it and he just wasn't reciprocating the energy that I was giving. I had to hang up on him, and give him a chance to start over but he still gave the suckiest energy. I was still super happy and continued screaming though. Most of the time, I feel like people cannot match my energy when I'm happy. For example, if something makes me super happy I'll literally scream with joy and it gets to a point where I have no idea what to do to express my happiness so I just start doing the weirdest stuff ever or screaming louder, but I've noticed that when other people are really happy about something they'll just have like a mini burst of excitement and be done. I think that is sooooooo freaking weird, because I'm always ready to celebrate over the smallest stuff. It's at a point where my family doesn't even ask me what I'm screaming for, they just wait for me to stop. Maybe that's why all my friendships just work, you know? They usually express their happiness more subtle and I enjoy being extra and screaming. #balance. Anyways y'all, class today really just went like Friday. The only difference was that he gave us a few tips before and during the exam. After that I just spent the rest of the time waiting to hear my name, which I actually never did because he started from the beginning of the list of names, and they go by first names so I'm towards the end. Y'all already knew this if you're keeping up with my posts. I don't think he'll get to me tomorrow either if I'm being honest. Did I tell y'all that the AP exam is on Wednesday? My bad. I have no words on that subject to be honest. I just feel a little bit of everything. I wanna get this whole school year over with. The last weeks of school will forever feel like a drag, and such a waste of time that could be used for my summer. Except in elementary school. It was always fun on those last few days. 

Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS I know for sure if Mr. Rease gives awards you'll get one 🎉🎊 I definitely think sometimes the little joys in life is what keeps us motivated and happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much🥰 you’d definitely get one as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt