my partner was STRUGGLING

Spring break should have been 2 weeks. Waking up at 8 is garbage. I don't even pay attention in my first or second period, but I always know what's going on. Third and fourth period are usually >>>>>>>. Anyways, today we had to upload our sources in a folder, and the first few times Mr. Rease was explaining it like absolute trash. He gave us 10 minutes to upload everything, and I had to call my partner to see if she knew what she was doing. She didn't. So we're on the phone just complaining about how nothing he said made sense, and just trying to figure it out ourselves thennnnnn he calls my name and basically asks me if I know what I'm doing. SIR IF I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING YOU WOULD'VE SEEN MY UPLOADS😂. I'm glad he called on me though, cause I know if he didn't I would've been trying to figure it out for myself the whole class period. After he explained it the first time to me, it didn't make sense, but when he asked me to send him the link to the one I was trying to upload so he could show me what to do then I understood it. My partner was STRUGGLING, and my other partner didn't even have anything uploaded. She literally still doesn't have anything uploaded. He should've just made this a 2 person project, these other people he put in our group are SO undependable. I finished uploading my sources before the end of class, so I don't have anything else to do for today. 

Comments

  1. Yeah, it was a bit difficult especially since some sources are different and sometimes don't have the pdf and with uploading the picture too.Ohhh and yeah I totally agree Spring Break should've been 2 weeks and I honestly don't like that we are going on summer break later than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mannnn that 1 hour 30 minute spring break bruuhhh, went by way too fast like whyyy and I’m so used to waking up late I missed my whole 1st period 🙃. But gurlllllllll enough of me some teachers just aren’t that great at explaining things like your a teacher 😐. Lemme stop before I get banned!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

last prompt