pace and handwriting

 Hey y'all :) today was better than yesterday. We got back the results from our rhetorical analysis intro and body paragraph, and all I did was look on the the tips and commentary he gave. I still haven't looked at my score because I'm not trynna have chest pain for the rest of the day. I don't think I did bad, because the feedback didn't really indicate that. The class period went by slow now that I'm thinking about it, but I was kind of too interested in class to notice. I don't remember much that happened today, but he briefly spoke on multiple choice and how we didn't have to do too much to pass. I'm pretty good with multiple choice, except in math. ALSOOOOOOO, Thursday we have the mock exam and I am SOOOOOO excited. I just wanna see my friends tbh. Since it's coming up, I've been really thinking a lot about my pace and handwriting. I write somewhat slow, and I've been told by numerous amounts of people that my handwriting is very hard to read. I don't think I should worry about the handwriting part because he'll figure it out. I'm sure it's not the most illegible handwriting he's every seen. I'm just gonna work on my pace for the next few days. I would rate today a 4/10.

Comments

  1. Yeah I’m looking forward to the mock exam too and I’m sure you’ll do great on it toooo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt