prompts weren't bad

 Hey y'all, Mr. Rease is making us do our blog post for the bell ringer since most people didn't do it yesterday. YALL I WENT TO THE MOCK EXAM. It was barely anybody in there, and it was a pretty a nice environment. Anyways, writing 3 essays in such a short amount of time isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I'm pretty sure I could do better, and by the time I got to the 3rd essay my hand felt like it was about to fall offffff. The prompts weren't bad, and I liked the multiple choice. The passages for the multiple choice weren't as hard to understand as I thought they were gonna be. I had to do so much flipping though, gosh. 

Comments

  1. Heyyyy I'm glad I got to see you and the rest of our friends and classmates and same here once taking the mock test I felt less pressured.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt