that was weird

Hi :) Mr. Rease ended the class period pretty early, and since my first post was for the bell ringer I have to do another one. Before I start telling y'all about both today and yesterday I just want y'all to know that you should never listen to Geo when it comes to updating your blog or not. He will always give you the wrong answer, seriously. Anyways, yesterday was such a good day. I took the mock exam, and I was happy to see the people that came. Mostly Arian. The prompt about space really sucked. I'm not interested in ANYTHING at all involving what folks are doing with space. When I finished my first paragraph of that essay, I realized that I wasn't doing it as right as I thought I was. I think the first paragraph still goes with my essay, but the prompt and sources were dumb. I hated it. ALSO, that's the only essay I wrote that had 3 body paragraphs. It's so hard to write 3 body paragraphs in that amount of time. Now, with the rhetorical analysis essay, it got to a point where my mind kind of went blank and my hand was just on autopilot. I cannot tell you anything I wrote while taking any of my essays, because I don't remember a single thing. The argumentative essay was easier than the rest, and that was weird because I thought I'd have a hard time with that one. Today, like I said before, Mr. Reese made us do update our blog for the bell ringer AND HE MADE US TELL THE CLASS WHAT WE WROTE. I knew in my heart he was gonna call on me, so I just started getting ready for it. I said what I had to say, and YALL HE STARTED TALKING ABOUT MY HANDWRITING😂 He was like, " You need to improve on that handwriting" I was cracking up especially since me and my friend were just talking about it. Before this though, he started the class by telling us to log into ap classroom and I started dreading the whole class period. Since the discussion about the mock exam took up so much of the class period, we didn't have to do it anymore. I was so happy. And the whole class period was really good. I'd give it a 7/10. School is almost over, and I am really excited for the summer. Just a few more weeks left. 

Comments

  1. Yes the rhetorical analysis really made my brain go blank to and I was confused for a bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBOOOOO 😂, and for real my hand locked so badly. I am excited for summer as well #vlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't have to call me out like that💀.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt