wasn't mandatory

 Hi :) Class was pretty good today, and fortunately we didn't do much in the main meeting. We basically had to revise our prompt, and pick which sources we would use. Me and my partner only had 20 combined cause the other girl in our group didn't do it. Anyways, Mr. Rease came to our room and asked us why we weren't coming to do the mock exam. I thought that we'd have to do it after school, and I wouldn't be able to make it, but by the time I already submitted my answer in the google forms, he said that we'd do it during school. I MIIGHTTTTTT take all my exams. It's been on my mind since one of my other ap teachers told us it wasn't mandatory. I might just flip a coin to choose if I should take it or not. I'm thinking about it way too hard. I GUESSSSSSS I'll do all of them. Maybe.. 

Comments

  1. Lol, yeah I was confused to when they first told us about AP testing too especially since our finally last semester counted for like 0.01% I cant remember

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt