falling asleep

 Hey y’all, I didn’t go to 3rd or 4th period today cause my wifi chose to stop working. First, I was kinda happy about it because I didn’t wanna go to 3rd today. I ended up falling asleep, and when I woke up I realized that I’m gonna have a good amount of work to do. PLUS my psychopath APUSH teacher gave us these final review assignments to do on usatestprep, and one of them has over 70 questions😐. It’s literally due in 2 days, and my wifi is just showing its true colors. I was supposed to start on it today but.. yk. Hopefully it decides to start working tomorrow because I’m not trying to have a lot of work to do on Wednesday.

Comments

  1. Yeah the rain calms my down and makes me sleepy too ohh and if you need help with it I got all my test done for APUSH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt