me, my partner, and my trio

Heyyyy y'all, I am extremely excited for the exam tomorrow. I finally got to talk to Mr. Rease about my performance on the mock exam and the whole conversation gave me way more confidence than I had before. I feel 10x better about it compared to how I was feeling earlier. Before, I thought my claims didn't match well with everything else I was saying and that nothing I said even made sense, but actually seeing what I wrote for a second time made me realize I didn't do horrible and that everything pretty much did make sense. The negative thoughts about my performance were a few days after the mock, cause that was pretty much the only thing I could think about. Him trying to read my handwriting was hilarious y'all! The advice he gave me was 👌. Very much needed. I think I have the synthesis and argumentative essay pretty down pat, but I need to refresh my memory a bit more on the outline for the rhetorical analysis one. AND I HAVE TO MAKE SURE MY CLAIMS MATCH WITH WHAT THE FREAKING PROMPT IS ASKING.  Me, my partner, and my trio got this :) I'm super happy about it. Before, I really finish updating my blog y'all Arian indirectly got called out by Mr. Rease.😂 In Arian's blog, she was basically saying how yesterday or today would be her last blog post cause she was thinking that when she's done with the exam the class is pretty much over. She was giving her farewells and everything y'all😂😂 I was seriously crying from laughter when he said that he remembered reading from somebody's blog about how it'd be their last post and that we CANNOT stop posting on our blogs until the last  day of school. I was spamming her phone with a billion laughing emojis cause it was sooooo funny. While he was saying it, he's literally using his cursor to circle around Arian's photo and name😂😂. I swear it was the funniest thing in the world.  Today just has NOT been her day. Anyways, good luck to everyone on the mock exam and try to believe in yourself.<<<#hardersaidthandone

Comments

  1. I’m glad you’re feeling better about the test and GOOD LUCK !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need more confidence, just know you got this LMBOOOOO, I seriously thought I was go be done , GOOD LUCK😭😭 #3orbetter #goats #2good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last blog post.. til august

my partner was STRUGGLING

last prompt